Need more of an introduction to Procurement?
About this Course
This Introduction to Procurement course covers essential principles and practices related to acquiring goods and services for an organization’s needs.
- Learn the fundamentals of planning
- Learn about Contracts and managing agreements.
- Buy services by Tender
- IT Procurement Systems
- Understanding Stakeholders
- How to review and evaluate suppliers
- Procurement Planning & Risk
- Contract Management
- Quotation analysis
- Procurement Systems
- Supplier Evaluation and Review
Why take this course?
- Learn the fundamentals of planning.
Who should take this course?
- New comers to the industry who wish to gain an overview
- Service providers to the logistics and export sector who wish to understand the challenges faced by their clients
- Commercial Managers
- Financial Managers
- Anyone interested in gaining insights to enhance their career path
How the course is delivered
- This course is delivered Live over Zoom sessions.
- Take place each Tuesday for 4 weeks from 9.30 – 1pm.
- Interactive sessions using breakout rooms, peer learning, whiteboard exercises to offer peer learning.
- You will receive full access to course materials on LMS for your use.
Hear What People Say
“The Port of Waterford Company used Maria and her team in 2019 for our company wide dangerous goods awareness training. Both trainers had the knowledge and skills to not only present well-designed course material but also had a practical understanding of their subject matter and were able to debate the complexities of the issues related to dangerous goods with our staff. Our experience of Maria and her team is they are meticulous in their approach to the training needs of our staff and we can only endorse their professionalism and will engage their services in the future.”Derek Madigan
“For any companies who may require to have their staff trained in handling and dealing with Hazardous Chemicals, I have no hesitation in recommending Exportability for in-house Dangerous Goods Training.”Joe O' Neill
“Overall, it was a great exercise that has given us immediate benefit.”Paul Mason
Maria is an independent consultant and executive Coach and brings an outside view of your business.
Let Maria help you or your business achieve the next level of success. Contact us today for a complimentary discussion about how we can help you achieve your goals.
will typically reply within 24 hrs
9-5pm Monday – Friday
BOOK A CALL