Want to know more on the Introduction to Logistics & Transport?
About this Course
This Introduction to Logistics & Transport course covers fundamental concepts and practices involved in the efficient movement of goods and transportation.
- Learn the fundamentals of Logistics and Transport
- Understand industry jargon and terms
- Learn about modes of transport and reasons to choose them
- Offers an overview of the industry and key stakeholders
- Temperature controlled Transport
- Modes of Transport
- Freight Forwarder and Carrier
- Warehouse and Distribution
- Packaging and labelling
- Specialist Transport Hazardous/Refrigerated/ Over-size
- International Law applying to Carriage of Goods
Why take this course?
- Gain an overview of the logistics and export sectors
- Familiarise yourself with industry terminology and terms
- Gain understanding to who are the key stakeholders
- Broaden your view of the industry to enable Career Growth
- Gain industry insights
- Having a greater understanding of the business will allow you to guide your customer
Who should take this course?
- New comers to the industry who wish to gain an overview
- Service providers to the logistics and export sector who wish to understand the challenges faced by their clients
- Commercial Managers
- Financial Managers
- Anyone interested in gaining insights to enhance their career path
How the course is delivered
- This course is delivered Live over Zoom sessions.
- Take place each Tuesday for 4 weeks from 9.30 – 1pm.
- Interactive sessions using breakout rooms, peer learning, whiteboard exercises to offer peer learning.
- You will receive full access to course materials on LMS for your use.
Hear What People Say
“The Port of Waterford Company used Maria and her team in 2019 for our company wide dangerous goods awareness training. Both trainers had the knowledge and skills to not only present well-designed course material but also had a practical understanding of their subject matter and were able to debate the complexities of the issues related to dangerous goods with our staff. Our experience of Maria and her team is they are meticulous in their approach to the training needs of our staff and we can only endorse their professionalism and will engage their services in the future.”Derek Madigan
“For any companies who may require to have their staff trained in handling and dealing with Hazardous Chemicals, I have no hesitation in recommending Exportability for in-house Dangerous Goods Training.”Joe O' Neill
“Overall, it was a great exercise that has given us immediate benefit.”Paul Mason
Maria is an independent consultant and executive Coach and brings an outside view of your business.
Let Maria help you or your business achieve the next level of success. Contact us today for a complimentary discussion about how we can help you achieve your goals.
will typically reply within 24 hrs
9-5pm Monday – Friday
BOOK A CALL