Wanting more knowledge on the Foundation in International Trade?
About this Course
Our Foundation in International Trade course provides an introduction to principles, practices, and key concepts related to global trade.
- Understand about International trade and the language and terms
- The reasons and benefits for exports
- Learn about the functions of Exporting companies
- what is involved in Agreements and international Contracts
- Financing your project, risk assessing and how to get paid
- Using the right transport for your cargo
- Introduction to what is International Trade
- Why Export ?
- Functions of Export companies
- Making Contracts in international markets
- Payment and Finance
- International Transportation
Why take this course?
- Learn about all aspects of International Trade
- Gain insights of what is involved in buying and selling internationally
- How to minimise your risk as buyer and seller
- Understand how to apply correct Incoterms
- Cargo insurance and export insurance
- Introduction to the transport and logistics
Who should take this course?
- Service providers to the logistics and export sector who wish to understand the challenges faced by their clients
- Commercial Managers
- Financial Managers
- Anyone interested in gaining insights to enhance p their career path
- If you are new to the industry and wish to gain an overview
How the course is delivered
- This course is delivered Live over Zoom sessions.
- Take place each Tuesday for 4 weeks from 9.30 – 1pm.
- Interactive sessions using breakout rooms, peer learning, whiteboard exercises to offer peer learning.
- You will receive full access to course materials on LMS for your use.
Hear What People Say
“The Port of Waterford Company used Maria and her team in 2019 for our company wide dangerous goods awareness training. Both trainers had the knowledge and skills to not only present well-designed course material but also had a practical understanding of their subject matter and were able to debate the complexities of the issues related to dangerous goods with our staff. Our experience of Maria and her team is they are meticulous in their approach to the training needs of our staff and we can only endorse their professionalism and will engage their services in the future.”Derek Madigan
“For any companies who may require to have their staff trained in handling and dealing with Hazardous Chemicals, I have no hesitation in recommending Exportability for in-house Dangerous Goods Training.”Joe O' Neill
“Overall, it was a great exercise that has given us immediate benefit.”Paul Mason
Maria is an independent consultant and executive Coach and brings an outside view of your business.
Let Maria help you or your business achieve the next level of success. Contact us today for a complimentary discussion about how we can help you achieve your goals.
will typically reply within 24 hrs
9-5pm Monday – Friday
BOOK A CALL